Saturday, August 20, 2011

Classroom Tour

Welcome Back!!!  Can you believe that school will be starting soon?  I can't wait to see everyone at Visiting Day on Thursday.  In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures of our classroom.  Enjoy!

Looking in from our classroom door.


 The bulletin board in the hallway.  "This class is a Hoot!"


 Our NEW Classroom Library!


Science bulletin board - All about the Scientific Method.




Reading bulletin board - Why Do You Read?


Enjoying my last few days of summer vacation in Door County.  This is me standing on Sister Bay Beach

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy Dy said...

I am really impressed from this post! The person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected.Thank you. Please keep on posting.

Sol
www.gofastek.com

Leslie Lim said...

I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

Camille
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Followers

Powered by Blogger.