Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Month Flew By...

I cannot believe that we are already into our second month of school.  Time has gone by sooo fast, and I apologize for not updating our website as often as I should.  I'll try better this month!  Well, here we are in the first week of October.  With the month of October comes colder weather, wait, strike that.  The weather this week has been beautiful!  I, for one, am LOVING this weather!  Currently, we are immersed in our Iowa Tests.  We will be testing everyday this week and hope to finish up next Monday.  You should also be expecting progress reports to be coming home next Monday.  This will show you to date how your child is doing in school.  Remember you can also access your child's grades through Churchwerks.  If, as always, you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email.  Enjoy the beautiful weather!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.